Are you looking for a friendly, knowledgeable Accountant for your accounting & payroll needs?
Do you often stare at your bank balance and wonder if your business is actually making any money, but lack the skill or time to complete your business’s bookkeeping? Or perhaps you need Annual Financial Statements drawn up, but are looking for a more affordable alternative to a Chartered Accountancy firm. Carry on reading to discover how we can potentially assist you with your business needs.
Monthly accounting/ bookkeeping duties:
- Monthly capturing and reconciling.
- An online client folder where you will have access to all your financial reports and tax submissions 24 hours a day, keeping you informed.
- Friendly advice from our registered accountant.
- Monthly/ Quarterly financial reports (depending on the frequency of your needs).
- VAT submissions, should your business be registered for VAT.
- The option to add Monthly Payroll including payslips, DOL UIF and EMP201 submissions.
- Option to add Sage Business Cloud Accounting.
- Option to add Sage Business Cloud Payroll.
Pricing starts from R850 per month.
Financial statements and taxation:
Having your accounting completed and records up-to-date is very important. As a sole proprietorship/ partnership, or registered a company/ cc, you are required by law to have Financial Statements drawn up 6 months after your businesses financial year has ended, and submit a tax return. You will need up-to-date accounting figures to be able to do so.
How we can assist you get up-to-date with your accounting and taxation obligations:
- Capture and reconcile your entire financial years transactions, should this be needed;
- Create an online client folder where you will have access to all your financial reports and tax submissions;
- Provide you with friendly advice from our team of registered accountants;
- Compile annual financial statements for your business;
- Submit your SARS income tax return;
- Submit your annual return with the CIPC*;
- Prepare a B-BBEE affidavit* for you;
- Apply for your tax clearance certificate, once all your tax obligations are met.
Pricing starts from R2,000, with friendly payment plan options available should you need some assistance.
Please note that in order to provide only the best service possible to our valued clients, we assist small businesses only. This means, that if you are an audit client, we will not be able to assist you.
Our staff and associates are registered with various regulatory boards that hold us to the highest professional standards. This is just another way that we’re making sure that you know; we take your business seriously.
Click on the Buy now button to be redirected to our Discovery Consultation Questionnaire. Once we have received your answers, please expect a reply within 1 – 2 business days.
While we try to remain as affordable as possible, there are certain factors that we consider when quoting you. These include the amount of transactions that you have, CIPC fees, software needs and other determining factors.
|The Busy Bookkeeper||
The Busy Bookkeeper is a registered accountant with the ICBA, and has partnered with a SAIBA registered accountant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.